Rain Garden | Portland OR | Divert Rainwater & Improve Water Quality
Rain gardens divert rainwater from storm drains and surface waters (which can cause erosion and water pollution) and direct the water to soak into the ground.
By cutting down the amount of storm water reaching local streams, rain gardens can improve the water quality of surrounding bodies of water.
Why do I need a Rain Garden| Portland OR?
There are many reasons to install a rain garden on your property:
- Reduce flooding and erosion
- Support Wildlife Habitats
- Low maintenance use of native plants
- Filter pollutants and reduce pollution in waterways through plant roots
- Reduce amount of water sent into sewer treatment facilities
- Beautify your neighborhood
- Support water conservation
For an estimate, call us at 503-922-3583 or fill out this form and we will contact you!